Sunday, September 5, 2010

10 Dozen Cookies from 3 Little Babies

I know today's post is a little early for the week, but its actually a different kind of post. Last week, my neighbor gave birth to not one, not two but three babies! Take a minute to process that please, folks. Anyhow, you can imagine my surprise when I received a call from the new mom two days after the babies were born! She was calling because she wanted to do something special for the nurses on her floor, and each of the babies' departments, so she wanted to order cookies from me. Wow! Two days after major surgery, and three babies later, Tova was worrying about the nurses. I was so touched that she thought of me, and so impressed with how thoughtful that is. I am sure the nurses were touched as well. I would like to wish the whole Jussim family a huge Mazel Tov, and may you only have joy and happiness from all of your children!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...