Monday, April 30, 2012

Girls, Girls, Girls

Anyone who doesn't have any daughters can basically write this post for me. Because I'm pretty sure we are all the same. Little girls. I know it's a package deal of frillies, flowers and catfights, but when you just see the frillies and flowers....they are just too much to resist! I would totally walk right by a gorgeous baby boy, but a girl? I'm stuck. The dresses, and headbands, bracelets, earrings....yum! I could go on and on. And this basically trickles down to cakes as well. If I'm crazy busy, I'd turn down a boy cake any day. Honestly-I'm a little sick of them! But a girl's cake? You got me. I'm yours.

Happy Monday!



5 comments:

  1. Its beautiful! See what you meant about the headband, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand where you're coming from. I have all boys too. I love to make girly cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, really caught my eye. I have a girl, but she came after two boys and she really is amazing. I love my boys too, more than anything, but there is something about a girl especially one that looks just like me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tamar! I can only imagine...I've got 3 boys, and a girl seems like a distant dream- Can't even imagine having one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flowers and cat-fights. Nice summary of my life. :)

    Gorgeous cake.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...